1. last thursday, we drove down to miami for our friends’ wedding! :) it was the highlight of my week–travelling with my husband and seeing some of our most favorite people! aren’t they adorable?
2. someone sent me this in the mail. i cried. sweetest thing ever.
in case you can’t read it, it says:
when i found out that your purse was stolen, i felt like the Lord wanted me to send this to you. i’m really sorry that this happened to you. i just want to encourage you that your Father saw your pain and He cares about every detail of your life. i pray that what the enemy meant for bad God will turn around for your good. :) love you and so does your Heavenly father! *scripture: God will take care of everything you need. Phil 4:19*”
and if you’re reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! i can’t tell you how much it meant to me!
3. celebrated my dad’s 50th birthday. :)
4. tyler’s best friend ordered borderlands 2 for him the day it came out. he was so surprised. and he’s been doing nothing but playing it since then. thanks, billy. :P
5. these two go hand in hand. :) my cuzzi brought her sweetie to the office for a quick visit and later that evening, she and her hubs stopped by our place and hung out for a bit. <3